A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or body. A chemical solution is applied to the skin causing it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Microneedling with Skin Pen
Microneedling with SkinPen can help to improve your skins appearance by smoothing the skins texture, reduce scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure microblast the college and elastin layer of the skin, encouraging it to regrow new skin.
How do you know if SkinPen is right for you? If you’re searching for:
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles
- A procedure that reduces stretch marks and scars
- A safe solution with little recovery time
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin
SkinPen uses adjustable length, disposable straight needles to penetrate at a 90-degree angle. This adjustability allows for differences in skin thickness and skin types. The vertical technology allows for extra precision.