Fertility Assessment, Pregnancy and Post-Partum Support
What does fertility testing with TBS entail?
- Checking to see that all of the nutrition is balanced in the body. This includes evaluating the levels of all vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, and essential fatty acids — including assessing any methylation issues with folic acid, B6 (pyridoxine p5p).
- Assessing the health of the vital reproductive organ glands. This includes but is not limited to ovaries, uterus, breasts, hormone levels, and thyroid levels to maximize health in these areas.
- Determining if there are any environmental toxins or infections that need to be eliminated before pregnancy.
Because the baby is 1/2 egg and 1/2 sperm, we offer the same testing for men to make sure that sperm count is optimized, sperm are healthy and free of environmental toxins, and testosterone levels are properly balanced
If you have been unsuccessful in getting pregnant for more than 6 months, TBS is able to offer a deeper level of testing. This involves assessing the body, both female and male, to determine what systems are out of balance that may be preventing or delaying the pregnancy.
Possible causes for fertility complications and/or delays:
- Thyroid function is not 100%. Thyroid levels are difficult to track with mainstream lab work — i.e., if the thyroid is not diseased, it may not show up on lab work. There are many cases of “sub-clinical “ thyroid issues that are undetected by conventional means. Through saliva testing at TBS, we are able to determine if the thyroid system is out of balance and regulate it through nutrition.
- Over the years, we have seen that women who have previously taken birth control pills do not always detox them properly, thus keeping a level of the birth control active in the body. Through nutrition, TBS is able to detox any remaining birth control influence.
- hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, is a hormone produced when a woman is pregnant. Its presence is detected in some pregnancy tests. hCG has been a component of weight loss programs over the past decade and has led to fertility issues.
TBS offers a completely individual assessment to determine the very specific issues and areas of the body that are out of balance. No two people are the same, and no two reasons for infertility are the same.
TBS is able to monitor the nutrition of the mom and baby throughout the pregnancy, often eliminating many issues that can go along with pregnancy. These include morning sickness; swelling of hands and feet; “pregnancy head,” or brain fog; gestational diabetes; and preeclampsia, also known as toxemia.
TBS also is able to provide nutrition to help with nursing, milk supply, postpartum depression, mastitis, and many other issues.
Ready to get started? Click the button below to get started with your fertility assessment from Total Body Solutions. The fertility assessment includes an online questionnaire and a saliva analysis. You will fill out the questionnaire and receive instructions for submitting your saliva when you click the button below to get started.